14 May 2020
31 May 2020
Negotiable according to skill level
Sintrex is passionate about the innovative pursuit of excellence in providing end-to-end IT management and consultative IT services that create reliable, robust and user-friendly solutions. Through a culture of excellence, partnership and fun, Sintrex attracts and empowers staff with an inspirational work experience, world class software and globally renowned suppliers and partners to deliver services and solutions to their clients, helping to secure and enhance their IT reputations.
The successful candidate will be part of a team in a highly pressured environment. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their responsibilities.
Candidates who do not thrive under pressure and who are not inherently dedicated to being the best they can be through a self-learning attitude do not enjoy our environment.
All Sintrex Interns report directly to the Training and Content Manager. Sintrex Interns form part of a 12 month internship programme where they are trained up to be employed into either the Services or Solutions departments.
Once successfully employed they will be placed in a junior role which could be as an Operator, Sys Admin, member of the Drawing Team, part of the Centre of Excellence or a Solutions Specialist.
Interns have to complete a series of assessments and practical projects in order to pass their internship and be employed permanently.
• Complete and pass all assigned tasks and tests as per the Internship Programme
• Successfully integrate yourself with the Sintrex Team
• Achieve all practical tasks and assignments while on-site or in the practical phase
• Grade 12 (NSC)
• A+ and N+ or similar IT related qualification
• Basic understanding of hardware, operating systems (Linux or Windows), applications and networking
• Basic systems administration tasks
• Experience in the installation and set-up of networks, servers or workstations will be an advantage
• High degree of aptitude in the IT environment
• Passion for technology
• Entrepreneurial initiative (self-starter)
• High degree of professionalism
• Deadline driven
• Passion, drive and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Attention to detail and producing quality work
• Team orientated
• Able to work under pressure
• Strong analytical skills
• Openness to learning
English: Read / Write / Speak
Afrikaans: Understand / Read / Write
Make sure that the following information is provided with your application:
• All qualifications
• Previous Employers (If Applicable)
• Duties and Achievements
• Contact numbers
• Workplace details
• Provide a summary of experience gained in each role and in which technologies or with which tools
• Include all working experience, even if not directly related to your field of expertise
• Include certified copies of your qualifications and ID together with your application
• It is compulsory to complete the above information
Applications that do not meet this requirement will automatically be disqualified.