20 November 2020
7 December 2020
Negotiable according to skill level
Cape Town (Bellville)
Sintrex is passionate about the innovative pursuit of excellence in providing end-to-end IT management and consultative IT services that create reliable, robust and user friendly solutions. Through a culture of excellence, partnership and fun, Sintrex attracts and empowers staff with an inspirational work experience, world class software and globally renowned suppliers and partners to deliver services and solutions to their clients, helping to secure and enhance their IT reputations.
We require team players who are passionate about our subject matter area and want to add value to what we are working to achieve. We have a hard-working, high pressured agile environment where constant learning is a given. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their responsibilities.
We find candidates who do not thrive under pressure and who aren’t dedicated to being the best they can be, and who don’t have a self-learning attitude don’t enjoy our environment.
All Sintrex Interns report directly to the Training and Content Manager.
Sintrex Development Interns form part of a 12 month Internship Programme where they are trained up to be employed into the Development department.
Once successfully employed they will be placed in a role as a junior developer.
Interns have to complete a series of assessments and practical projects in order to pass their internship and be employed permanently.
- Complete and pass all assigned tasks and tests as per the Internship Programme
- Successfully integrate yourself with the Sintrex Team
- Achieve all practical tasks and assignments while on-site or in the practical phase
- Matric (with Maths HG)
- Recognised IT Certificate/ Diploma in Development
- SQL(MySQL)/NoSQL(Mongo/Elastic Search)
- High degree of aptitude in the IT environment
- Passion for technology and learning
- Entrepreneurial initiative (self-starter)
- High degree of professionalism
- Deadline driven
- Passion, drive and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Attention to detail and producing quality work
- Team orientated as well as an ability to work independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Openness to learning
- English: Read / Write / Speak
- Afrikaans: Understand / Read / Write
Practical exam to be written
Make sure that the following information is provided with your application:
- All qualifications
- Previous Employers (If Applicable)Duties and achievements
- Contact numbers
- Workplace Details
- Provide a summary of experience gained in each previous role and in which technologies or with which tools
- Include all working experience, even if not directly related to your field of expertise
- Include certified copies of your qualifications and ID together with your application
- It is compulsory to complete the above information. Applications that do not meet this requirement will automatically be disqualified.