Sintrex Service-level management provides for continual identification, monitoring and review of the levels of IT services specified in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) the business has with multiple 3rd party suppliers and service providers.
The Sintrex SLA Management Service monitors any deviations from the SLA’s with 3rd party service providers and suppliers, as well as the impact of variations in service levels, experienced by customers. This requires constant monitoring and evaluation. The result has a positive influence on the management of reputation with the customers.
The benefits of Sintrex SLA Management include:
- Improved 3rd party management by ensuring best practice and benchmark operating standards are maintained in accordance with 3rd party contracts as well as the business requirements.
- Improved visibility throughout the organisation as SLA deviations influence availability management, asset management, capacity issues and crisis detection and prevention.
- Improved insight into the quality of overall services within the agreed financial agreement with 3rd party suppliers and service providers
- Improved continuity of overall service as best practice plans exist to support the business and future SLA negotiations
- Improved reliability through the benchmarking and monitoring of an IT Asset to perform at agreed levels
- Improved serviceability and communication with 3rd party suppliers through maintaining visibility and the availability of component or function under a third-party contract to prevent downtime